- Introduction This Policy provides essential information in relation to the use that Profarmaco-2 S.L. makes of your personal data. The terms that govern the use of Profarmaco-2 S.L. services are defined in our Legal Notice.
Periodically, we may develop new services or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services causes any kind of change in the way we collect or process your personal data, we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless otherwise stated, when these new or additional services are introduced, they will be subject to this Policy.
The objective of this Policy is:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, why we collect it, and with whom we share it;
- Explain the way in which we use the personal data that you share with us in order to offer you a great experience when you use the services of Profarmaco-2 S.L.; and
- Explain your rights and options in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
- Scope of Application Profarmaco-2 S.L., intends to respect the privacy of those who visit and use its website hosted under the URL https://granulocytapheresisprogram.com/ (the "Website").
- File manager The personal data of the user that you provide us collected through the Website and those that are obtained from your relationship with us will be included in a file or files whose manager is Profarmaco-2 S.L., with registered office at Avinguda República Argentina, 165 Pral 1ª, 08023 Barcelona (Spain).
- Purposes If the user contacts Profarmaco-2 S.L. through the Website, your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- General management: they will be dedicated mainly to the purposes related to the management of general administration, maintenance, compliance, development, control and management of your relationship with us as well as providing the services you have requested.
- Contact: the data will be used to manage your contact with us, either to respond to requests for information or other queries that you may have formulated.
- Registration: the data will be used to manage your registration on our website and to provide you via any means, including electronically such as email or similar, in case of being duly registered a series of accredited training content that will allow you to keep constantly updated on the advances in the management and treatment of the pathologies of your interest.
- User data may also be communicated to ADACYTE THERAPEUTICS S.L. with address at Jesús Serra Santamans, 5, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) for internal administrative and/or statistical purposes of the Website, and in no case will they be used in order to send commercial news and/or new promotions of its products and Services.
- Criteria for data conservation.
Data will be stored for the period in which mutual interest exists, to be kept until the end of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
- User Rights
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Profarmaco-2 S.L. are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- You can revoke the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications at any time, by sending your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confidentiality and security Profarmaco-2 S.L. informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent by the Users will be requested previously. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs. Users' personal data will be processed with total confidentiality. Profarmaco-2 S.L. reports that it will adopt the necessary technical and organisational related measures that prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the user is informed that there is no completely secure system.
- Third party data In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, the user guarantees to have previously informed and obtained their prior consent of the conditions and purposes for which Profarmaco-2 S.L. will use their personal data. If Profarmaco-2 S.L. requires it, the user must prove having obtained said consent.
- Minors This website is intended only for adults who are health professionals.
- Data quality The data provided by users must be accurate and truthful. Otherwise, the user accepts that they can be unsubscribed at any time and without prior notice from the website.
- Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition At any time the user may access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of their personal data by communicating by e-mail accompanying a copy of the official identifying document to email@example.com
- Spam Profarmaco-2 S.L. does not condone the practice of "spamming". Said term means the massive and repeated sending of unsolicited email messages, usually of a commercial nature, to people with whom the sender has not had any previous contact, or who have expressed their desire not to receive such messages.
In the event that Profarmaco-2 S.L. considers that certain information may be of interest to the user, it reserves the right to provide such information by email, with prior consent and always offering them the opportunity to exclude yourself from said service.