- Company details In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the owner of the website https://granulocytapheresisprogram.com/ (hereinafter, the "Website") is Profarmaco2 S.L., a Spanish company, with registered office at Avinguda República Argentina, no. 165, Pral 1ª, Postal Code 08023 Barcelona, with NIF (Tax ID) number B-59487363, email address firstname.lastname@example.org and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 20602, folio 130, page number B-10191 (hereinafter, "Profarmaco-2").
- Website Purpose The purpose of the Website is only informative and therefore its contents are insufficient for the user to make decisions. Through the website, Profarmaco-2 provides users with access and use, with an explanatory and non-limiting nature, among others (hereinafter, the "Contents").
- Conditions of access and use of the Website Access and/or use of the Website is subject to the conditions expressed below, as well as current legislation, granting to whoever accesses and/or uses the Website the status of user (hereinafter, the "User" or the "Users").
In case of not accepting this Legal Notice, the User must refrain from accessing and/or using the Website, and must abandon it immediately.
The User of the Website must bear in mind that the Contents offered by Profarmaco-2 may not be exact or may be out of date. Profarmaco-2 reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, as well as its configuration and presentation and the conditions of use and access to the same. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time they seek to use the Website.
Profarmaco-2 reserves the right to partially or totally interrupt the Website at any time, notifying Users of this circumstance in due time, if this is reasonably possible. The Website offers the User the possibility of registering. The User must be a healthcare professional and is responsible for providing truthful and accurate information for registration as well as for subscribing to any of the services available on the Website.
- Prohibited activities The User may not use the Website for illicit purposes or intents, in breach of this Legal Notice, current legal regulations, damaging the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment (hacking) of Profarmaco-2, of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
The content that users may enter on our website is not reviewed in advance. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, through the Website, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and/or image, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, inflammatory, violent, discriminatory actions based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition or, in general, is contrary to the law, morals and good generally accepted customs or public order;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order;
- induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in such a way that it induces or may be misleading about its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual and/or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he or she makes or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
- in any way undermines the credit of Profarmaco-2 or third parties;
- infringes the regulations on data protection and confidentiality of communications;
- impersonates or attempts to impersonate the identity of the rest of the Users on the Website;
- constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of Profarmaco-2 or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Website;
- contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by Profarmaco-2.
- Disclaimer Profarmaco-2 will not be liable for damages arising from the use of the Website, nor for any action carried out based on the information provided therein.
Profarmaco-2 is not responsible for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website, nor will it be liable for possible security errors or disconnections that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the User's computer, used to connect to the Website, or of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same, or due to acts of God or force majeure.
- Responsibility for links from other web pages to the Web Site The User will not be able to reproduce the Web Site nor be able to establish frames. Users who wish to offer Website Content on their own website may enter a link on it that links their website to the home page of the Website, if they have obtained Profarmaco-2’s prior written authorization.
Users who enter the link to the Website may not make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Profarmaco-2, its managers or the Contents supplied. Likewise, it may not declare or imply in any way that Profarmaco-2 has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered on the web page on which the frame is established.
Except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Profarmaco-2.
The web pages in which the link to the Website is offered will not offer illegal information or content, contrary to morals, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Profarmaco-2 and the owner of the web page on which it is established.
- Responsibility for links from the Website to other web pages In order to help the User to find other information or services of interest, the Website may include hyperlinks or links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Profarmaco-2. Profarmaco-2 does not control the contents, legal conditions, privacy policies or practices of third party websites nor does it assume any responsibility for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that access to other websites does not imply that Profarmaco-2 recommends or approves their content, as well as that Profarmaco-2 will not be responsible for the losses or damages that the User may suffer as a result of the availability of the aforementioned websites, or as a result of the credibility that you grant to the completeness, precision or existence of any information offered through said websites.
Profarmaco-2 will only remove from the Website or prevent access to those links that refer to illicit activities or that are harmful to the rights or property of a third party provided that a body has so declared, as established by current regulations.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights The Website is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. By way of example, but not limited to, the Contents, graphic design, source code, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, making available, public communication, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the Website constitutes an infringement of Profarmaco-2's intellectual and industrial property rights or those of the owner thereof, unless the User has obtained prior express authorization.
The logos, trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are also protected by law.
The User may not delete, manipulate, alter or use said intellectual and industrial property in such a way that its disclosure would be detrimental to Profarmaco-2 or its legitimate owners. Profarmaco-2 will claim for damages derived from the improper use by third parties of its intellectual and industrial property.
Profarmaco-2 does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other related right or property on the Website, its services or Contents.
In the event that any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any Content and/or the Website, and, in particular, that it infringes their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, their rights to dignity, privacy, image or any other rights, you must send a notification to Profarmaco-2, as specified in section 12, which contains the following points:
- personal data of the claimant: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- identification of the rights protected by current legislation that are considered violated;
- precise and concrete indication of the Contents that allegedly violate the rights in question, as well as their location on the Website;
- express clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is true, accurate and that he is the owner of the rights allegedly violated or that he is authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Contact All notifications and communications by the User to Profarmaco-2 will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are addressed in any of the following ways:
Sending an email to email@example.com.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction This Legal Notice is governed and interpreted in all of its extremes by Spanish law.
For any litigious issues that may arise in relation to the interpretation, execution and/or resolution of this Legal Notice, the parties agree, renouncing their own jurisdiction, to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, with the exception of consumers in which they are will be at the consumer's address.